RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

drop Bonifacio, Montero, Beckett for young guns?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Huskies33 View Drop Down

Quote Huskies33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: drop Bonifacio, Montero, Beckett for young guns?
    Posted: 17 Apr 2013 at 7:15am
Ten team head to head league, I need starting pitching and offense, are any of these players worth dropping to pick someone like wil Myers up or any other players that are on most waiver wires?
jtr5708 View Drop Down

Quote jtr5708 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2013 at 9:37am
Just a tip, it's difficult to answer when you don't specify who is on the waiver wire.  Waiver wires vary greatly, even when you are talking the same number of teams.  There are other factors like roster size, bench spots, DL spots, minor league spots, etc.  The best thing to do is to specify a few guys you are targeting.  Always be as specific as possible, that will elicit the best response.

Edited by jtr5708 - 18 Apr 2013 at 6:00am
lvtdude View Drop Down

Quote lvtdude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2013 at 12:56pm
I agree with jtr5708. More info is always better.

The only thing I don't agree with is that "illicit" should be "elicit." Illicit means illegal. I worked with a doctor that would always make that same mistake. 
STEELCITY10 View Drop Down

Quote STEELCITY10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2013 at 8:39pm
Also is it Jesus or Miguel?
jtr5708 View Drop Down

Quote jtr5708 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 6:00am
@lvtdude, thanks for the correction.  I went and edited my entry, simply based on my OCD and my pride in grammar.  I can't feel too bad if there are doctors out there making the same mistake. Also, I am going to go ahead and assume Huskies33 was referring to Jesus Montero because I don't see why anyone would want to drop Miguel.

Edited by jtr5708 - 18 Apr 2013 at 6:01am
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.125 seconds.