RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Rotowire Baseball Roto Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PennMan View Drop Down

Quote PennMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rotowire Baseball Roto Challenge
    Posted: 14 Apr 2013 at 11:19am
Given all the back exchanges that have been great in the forums in regard to Roto Baseball, Formats, I was thinking it would be great to get people that are active in the forums on Rotowire to form some leagues of different formats.

I think this would make for a lot of fun over the season with active discussions ongoing.

Even though we are 2 weeks into the season I'm pretty sure we could put some good leagues together.

* I'm open to anything from Free Leagues for Bragging Rights to paid leagues using leaguesafe.

** If you are interested for this season respond here with what type of league you are interested in and lets see if we can put 1 or more leagues together!

LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2013 at 6:04pm
I already set up a keeper league and a slow draft roto league with the posters here on yahoo. I am in so many leagues that I am pretty stubborn on the types I join now. I am too old to do leagues with settings I don't like ....lol
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.066 seconds.