RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Advice for cheap wheels

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
keithmcg View Drop Down

Quote keithmcg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Advice for cheap wheels
    Posted: 08 Apr 2013 at 7:33pm
Hi, I am looking for a player that may be available in a deep league that win sang me a few steals. My team is old and slow.

Thanks for any help!
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2013 at 7:36pm
B. Hamilton if it is really deep and looking for a few moths from now. Not sure how ddep so not sure what kind of guys are out there for you right now. J. Pierre? B. Revere? Probably gone.
keithmcg View Drop Down

Quote keithmcg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2013 at 7:59pm
Yeah, it's pretty deep. They are all gone. 12 team league with avg of 18 position players including DL. So somebody in the mid-200s.

STEELCITY10 View Drop Down

Quote STEELCITY10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2013 at 12:10pm
Marte,Bonifacio,Adam Eaton,Rajai Davis..
hwd23 View Drop Down

Quote hwd23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2013 at 5:49am
Yeah at that point you have to look to 4th OF's who may get playing time due to injuries. Young players who teams are keeping down for service time. I also need speed. I have some but it is where I need the most help. A 10 team league from these forums where I have 34 players. 4 are on Dl but give each team an avg of 2 DL players and you are 320 deep. I was hoping Gutierrez would stay hot and swipe a few but he was 0-7 the two days I played him. One possibility is Valdespin with the Mets. You will just have to try and keep up with their lineups. When he plays he will steal a few.
arro51 View Drop Down

Quote arro51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2013 at 10:02pm
Craig Gentry
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.016 seconds.