RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Do the deal?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
STEELCITY10 View Drop Down

Quote STEELCITY10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Do the deal?
    Posted: 04 Apr 2013 at 3:32am
Been offered Braun for Verlander and Wil Myers in a 5 x 5 standard keeper league.leaves my pitching thin with Lee,Haren,A Sanchez,McCarthy and McDonald.OF is Holliday,Stanton,Victorino and would be Braun DH
patrick.maclean View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote patrick.maclean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2013 at 8:45pm
That's a very tough decision. However, my rule of thumb is that when it's a toss up between pitchers and hitters you always take the hitter. They have longer career's and can usually maintain their elite level longer as well. I would definitely try and give up something other than Myers, since it's a 5*5, that trade is pretty fair already. No need to give up Myers in the deal, the other guy is getting greedy. Give up something other than Myers, in my opinion.
jtr5708 View Drop Down

Quote jtr5708 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2013 at 6:20am
I'd rather have Verlander and Myers, especially considering it's a keeper league.  I like Braun and understand he is as elite as it gets.  But I just see Verlander and Myers being too much.  If you can throw in something less than Myers then I could definitely see it.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.063 seconds.