RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

3 for 3 who wins?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
STEELCITY10 View Drop Down

Quote STEELCITY10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 3 for 3 who wins?
    Posted: 31 Mar 2013 at 5:17pm
Standard 5x5 keeper league been offered Goldschmidt,Skaggs and Ackley for Wil Myers,Seager and Anibal Sanchez.Have Freeman at 1b but Goldie would be a heck of a DH.Leaning towards doing it,opinions?
bork96 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote bork96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2013 at 6:46pm
I would not do it.  I like Wil Myers and Seager more than Goldschmidt and Ackley.  I could see Ackley following a career path like Gordon Beckham.  Goldschmidt crushes left handed pitchers but struggles against right handed pitchers.  Also, in the minors, the knock on him was his bat speed.  I think the league catches up to him.  I do like Tyler Skaggs but we have yet to see anything from him.  Why do you feel you need to do this deal?  How is this trade improving your team?  Don't just make a trade for the sake of trading.
Jwalk100 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Jwalk100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2013 at 8:44pm
goldy is the proven commodity. pretty even trade the way i look at it. i would take it.
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2013 at 9:02pm
Take it. Goldy is better then Myers.
navyman540 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote navyman540 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2013 at 10:44pm
I would defiantly take it.  Goldy just inked a nice deal with AZ so he will be around for a while in a cushy stadium and he offers 5 tools where as Myers might be the next Mike Trout but nobody knows yet, as far as I am concered the deal is very fair and now Freeman becomes trade bait, hope this helped!  Good luck
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.078 seconds.