RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Importance of pos. eligibility

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
frenchystew View Drop Down

Quote frenchystew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Importance of pos. eligibility
    Posted: 25 Mar 2013 at 2:05pm
Hey, curious what you think about having bench players with multiple pos. eligibility. Do those multi position bench players really give you that much more production throughout a week when they can fill in for regulars. Right now I've got no one to fill in for 2b/ss. Is it worth pursuing someone with those positions? We've got 6 bench spots total. I've got 3 hitters, 3 pitchers on the bench.
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2013 at 2:54pm
Do you have daily lineup changes? If s then it help when you see a pre game box score and one of your guys is out. You can put him in a few spots. It also means alot more in big leagues. I play in a 20 teamer that we draft over 600 players so having guys qualify at multiple spots helps alot. In a 10-12 teamer with weekly changes it does not really matter much.
astrosfanatic View Drop Down

Quote astrosfanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2013 at 4:22pm
I agree with LA BLUE. Doesn't mean as much in weekly leagues, but helps out in daily leagues. I wouldn't go much out of my way to draft a guy with multiple positions, but it is a plus if it works out.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.125 seconds.