RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Goldschmidt or Freeman?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
STEELCITY10 View Drop Down

Quote STEELCITY10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Goldschmidt or Freeman?
    Posted: 21 Mar 2013 at 6:41am
In a 5 x 5 keeper league who do you prefer now and long term.Freeman or Goldschmidt? I say Goldie but just want to here opinions.Been offered Goldschmidt for Freeman and Anibal Sanchez
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2013 at 8:53am
Goldy
lvtdude View Drop Down

Quote lvtdude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2013 at 1:23pm
Goldy. I do like Freeman and Sanchez, though. If it was a deep league and your pitching was going to really suffer without Sanchez, that would be the only thing that would make me reconsider.
NYORANGE View Drop Down

Quote NYORANGE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 8:45am
Freeman the injury makes goldschmidt a better player this year but in a keeper league like you said I like freeman in the long run
polocksky View Drop Down

Quote polocksky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 9:00am
Goldschmidt by a landslide
lvtdude View Drop Down

Quote lvtdude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 9:36am
Anibel Sanchez is looking great, and will get a ton of run support this year. I wouldn't throw him away just to upgrade Freeman to Goldschmidt.
daswah View Drop Down

Quote daswah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 9:47pm
I think Freeman and Sanchez for Goldy is overpaying by a good margin.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.047 seconds.