RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Which two to keep? Trout, Jones, Goldy, Medlen

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ebooz View Drop Down

Quote ebooz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Which two to keep? Trout, Jones, Goldy, Medlen
    Posted: 06 Mar 2013 at 12:54pm
I can keep two guys in a 12 team H2H league. I'll keep them in the round they were drafted last year. Trout is a given to be kept in the 21st round. The choice is between one of the other three:
A Jones       Rd 8
P Goldy       Rd 17
K Medlen     Rd 24

Thanks!
lipsgardner View Drop Down

Quote lipsgardner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2013 at 3:29pm
I think it's got to be Goldy. Im super high on him, but I think even if someone wasnt they would agree he is the guy. 

joncolvard View Drop Down

Quote joncolvard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2013 at 3:55pm
I'd go with Medlen.  That second half ERA was out fo this world...
rbasco5 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote rbasco5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2013 at 10:07am
MEDLEN in the 24th!? Thats a given, take Medlen 100%. Plenty of awesome young outfielders, and young 1B. RIZZO will be better than Goldy, mark my words, get the RIZZ--if you can of course. :)
lipsgardner View Drop Down

Quote lipsgardner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2013 at 11:42am
If it were a draft Goldschmidt would go well before Medlen.. hence he has more value.
If it were Medlen in the 24th and goldy in the 6th maybe it would be a different story. You cannot find another 1b with the power stolen base combo that goldy has anywhere.  He hits in one of the top 3 hitters parks, with a manager that will let him run.  Medlen is a good pitcher but throw him back and try to draft him.  If you threw them both back and tried to draft both you would obviously have to take goldy 1st
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2013 at 12:04pm
Goldschmidt.
Jwalk100 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Jwalk100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2013 at 7:55pm
Agree. Goldy.
patrick.maclean View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote patrick.maclean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2013 at 9:15pm
It has to be Goldy, he offers excellent value and is a potential top 5 first baseman.
PennMan View Drop Down

Quote PennMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2013 at 3:59pm
I would probably go with Goldschmidt of the choices you put up there but don't think you would go wrong with Medlen as well. That is just a lot of value for the 24th round.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.125 seconds.