RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

10-team Keeper League Start-Up

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
astrosfanatic View Drop Down

Quote astrosfanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 10-team Keeper League Start-Up
    Posted: 04 Mar 2013 at 6:55am
I am starting up a keeper league on ESPN. I am only looking for owners that will remain committed to their team for multiple years. I would prefer people who i have played with before, or am currently in a league with, but if you can give reasons why you would qualify you can Private Message me with those.

This league is completely free, but i would like for it to be a competitive one. With the teams that have already committed, i know that it will be a good league.

Here are the specs:

10 team ESPN league - Live Auction Draft.
Tentative Draft Date - Tuesday March 12 8 PM EST
Each team gets a $260 dollar budget to begin each season.
You may keep up to 5 players after each year for 3 dollars more than their previous years value. Their cost is subtracted from the $260 budget.
Players may be kept for a maximum of 7 years consecutively, at which time they will be dropped back into the player pool.
Players added mid-season will be kept at a cost of 4 dollars for the following season.
Scoring Categories for hitters: Runs, Home Runs, RBI, Batting Average, SB, OPS
Scoring Categories for pitchers: Wins, Strikeouts, Saves, Holds, ERA, WHIP
Hitting Positions: C, C, 1B, 2B, SS, 3B, MI, CI, OF, OF, OF, OF, OF, UTIL
Pitching Positions: 9 Pitcher slots
3 bench spots; 26 roster spots total

Feel free to Private Message me if you are interested.

-Mike

Edited by astrosfanatic - 04 Mar 2013 at 6:56am

Quote astrosfanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 3:44pm
bump...need 3 more

Quote astrosfanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2013 at 10:53am
one last bump.... only need 2 more at this point!
Schmo51 View Drop Down

Quote Schmo51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2013 at 2:43pm
Hi, I'm interested in your league. Very active, so this keeper league sounds like a lot of fun. So if you are interested send me an email at bleedsthebronx@aol.com. Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.031 seconds.