RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Need 1 owner: 14 team Roto League $75

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kdo View Drop Down

Quote kdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need 1 owner: 14 team Roto League $75
    Posted: 28 Feb 2013 at 6:53pm
Just had a guy drop out of my league due to conflict with draft schedule. I have 1 spot open if any of you are interested for Yahoo! Draft on Tuesday, March 19 @ 9:15 EST (6:15 PST) See attached details below:

I have reserved 7 spots for the top 7 finishers from last season and would like to add 7 teams from owners I have already played with in the past. I will then make the remaining spots open to the public. If any of you are interested, let me know and i will send you an invite.

2012 RotoHead Fantasy Baseball League Fee: $75

Payout:

1st Place $600
2nd Place $250
3rd Place $125
4th Place $75

Draft Selection will be made via FFtoolbox.com
You'll receive an email from fftoolbox.com that will indicate your draft position.

This is your DRAFT SELECTION POSITION. Once this email is sent, I'll send another
with a table from 1-14. If you have the first draft position, you'll
respond to the email and let me and everyone know what draft slot you
want. I'll then update the list and send out the email asking the
second draft position which slot they want. It will go on until we
are done.

DRAFT DATE: TUESDAY March 19 @
6:15 PST (9:15pm EST)

LEAGUE RULES:14-team 5x5 mixed league with 23-man rosters, three bench spots, and two DL spots.
The positions are C, C, 1B, 2B, SS, 3B, CI, MI, OF, OF, OF, OF, OF, DH, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, P, P.
The categories are AVG, HR, RBI, R, SB, ERA, WHIP, W, K, and SV.
Weekly lineups and Transactions are unlimited. There is a 1500 inning cap.
Trades go through automatically without needing anyone's approval.
It will be a Snake draft in Yahoo in which the seection order is chosen at random using fftoolbox (see details above).
The league costs $75 to get in, and we use LeagueSafe to collect the payment. Payout will be $600/$250/$125/$75.

email me at rotoheadsf@gmail.com if interested.
kdo View Drop Down

Quote kdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2013 at 9:45pm
league filled, thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.063 seconds.