RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Keeper Help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Slingshots View Drop Down

Quote Slingshots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Keeper Help
    Posted: 28 Feb 2013 at 7:27am
12 team h2h mixed we keep 7. My keepers are Y. Molina, A.Gonzalez,I.Davis, M.Moustakas,K.Seager, Y.Cespedes,A.Wainwright.I have the 5th pick in the draft. I have a chance to aquire CC Sabathia.My question is who do I drop if I get CC.Thanks
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2013 at 8:04am
Seager
kruptdevil View Drop Down

Quote kruptdevil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2013 at 12:13pm
Out of the guys you mentioned I'd drop Seager. However, that seems like a weak 7 for a 12 team keeper roster. Unless you think you will contend this year I would pick up some prospects like Profar, Bundy, Baeur that have a chance to be perennial studs.
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2013 at 1:26pm
I was trying to be nice but agree. I am shocked that in a 12 teamer Molina, Mous, Davis, and Seager are keepers. In my 10 teamer(Sure two less teams) but Hamels/Wainwright are my two worse keepers and we keep 8 each.
Slingshots View Drop Down

Quote Slingshots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2013 at 1:47pm
No offense taken. I know it`s a weak bunch but it`s the best of the worst. The next ones i`d consider are Cruz or Viciedo and I `m not too keen on either.Now you see why I have the 5th pick.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.047 seconds.