6X6 Keeper League with Minors ESPN
Joined: 22 Sep 2012
Topic: 6X6 Keeper League with Minors ESPN
Posted: 21 Feb 2013 at 2:13pm
I posted here before and filled 2 openings, but we have 2 unresponsive owners we are looking to replace with active owners. Please have at least 5 years experience in fantasy baseball, with some experience in keep leagues and with minor leaguers.
Here is a breakdown of the league:
- 12 Teams, $210 salary cap
- Head to Head format
- 6 × 6 Format
- Hitting categories: Runs, Stolen Bases, RBI, Average, On Base Percentage and Total Bases
- Pitching Categories: ERA, WHIP, Quality Starts, Strikeouts, Saves and Holds
- Scoring: each category is calculated separately based on the totals the team accumulates.
Each week there are 12 categories and each counts for 1 win or loss. You can go 12-0-0 or 0-12-0 or anywhere inbetween in any given week.
- 30 major leaguers (20 starters, 10 bench)
- Starters: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, 3 OF, 2 UTIL, 5 SP, 3 RP, 2 P
- Keepers: Up to 15 major leaguers can be kept each year.
- 30 minor leaguers: each team has existing minors already, but there is a minor league draft coming up in about 2 weeks, then minors are available first come first serve after the majors draft. Minors can be taken in the majors draft as well. 30 minor leaguers are kept each offseason.
- Player Salaries: each player has a contract with a salary and years that they are under contract. There are 3 tiers of contracts, (S) Standard, (L) Long Term and (X) eXtended and salaries range from $1 and up. I can explain it to anyone interested.
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum