RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Fantasy Baseball Team Drafter Software Application

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
taskforce141 View Drop Down

Quote taskforce141 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fantasy Baseball Team Drafter Software Application
    Posted: 17 Feb 2013 at 12:59am
Hello, everyone. As a school project, my team and I are creating a software application to assist in forming a user's fantasy baseball roster. The plan is to have a user specify how they want to value players using their statistics, and then have the best possible team based off of this value returned to the user. We are still in the research phase, so we would greatly appreciate it if you can fill out a short survey on some of the things you do when drafting a fantasy baseball team.
The link to the survey is below, where there is also more information about the project.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1u2tXMA2Zwdecx5hJdagWXyvENkCbMCCxDE6pf0wZ2Gw/viewform?sid=1b04a9a052c9d2cd&token=YfWWvDwBAAA.jF E08SWDRxW4x6Outi7HYw.20P1-bxqiin_oQ9tbY6_ww

I had a separate question I forgot to put on the survey, but I wanted to ask how would you say you rate pitchers, and do you usually pick them first in your draft? If not, what position usually is the first one you pick in your draft?

Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.125 seconds.