RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Hanley Ramirez?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rolandsneed View Drop Down

Quote rolandsneed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hanley Ramirez?
    Posted: 16 Feb 2013 at 2:10pm
Would you keep Hanley in the 1st?

Here is what I am thinking...

1st Hanley - eligible at SS and 3B
2nd Kinsler
5th A gonzalez -  eligible at 1B and OF
10th Medlen - FA, defaults to a 10th
13th Starling Castro
14th David Price
15th Trumbo - eligible at 1B, 3B, and OF

Now, its a 10 team keeper league. Scoring is 5 x 5. We keep 5-7 players so the talent left is not the greatest. Should I toss Hanley back, keep Matt Holiday in the 3rd, or keep Billy Hamilton as an 11th? Hamilton would default to an 11th because Medlen is already my 10th. Matt Holliday is getting older and I think Hanley having the change of scenery, good bats around him, and playing for a team that wants to win with a big payroll is worth the gamble right?

Thoughts???
lipsgardner View Drop Down

Quote lipsgardner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2013 at 7:33am
do you know some names of people that would be available in the 1st if you don't keep hanley?

rolandsneed View Drop Down

Quote rolandsneed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2013 at 9:43am
Last year it was guys like Cespedes, Sabathia, Tex, Napoli, Sandavol, Uggla, Shields, Jennings, Arod, Mauer, Phillips, Konerko, Youk, Darvish, Papelbon, etc.
lipsgardner View Drop Down

Quote lipsgardner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2013 at 12:26pm
then it's got to be hanley
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.031 seconds.