RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Spots available in NYC NL 5x5 roto auction league

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonvertron View Drop Down

Quote jonvertron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spots available in NYC NL 5x5 roto auction league
    Posted: 11 Feb 2013 at 10:07am

Hello,

Our very longstanding (since 1990) NL-only roto league has 2 open spots for the upcoming season. Quick details:

- very standard rules; 5x5, auction, $260 budget, 12-teams, NL-only, standard 23 man active roster, 5-7 man farm teams
- entry fee is $230, 100% of which goes to prizes (50% to first, 25% to 2nd, etc.).
- stat service is CBS Sportsline (first year there; we moved from AllStarStats which is why it's free this year)
- auction will be Saturday March 23rd (around noon or so), most likely in NYC
- there are many great keepers available (the two new teams will draft from the available players). These include: $15 McCutchen, $15 Starlin Castro, $10 Santana, $10 Cueto, $2 Bailey, etc., as well as several top farm players. Your team can definitely be competitive this year, which I think is fairly rare when you're joining a keeper league as competitive as this one.
- Great group of guys from the tri-state area; very active
- our alumni include writers from Baseball Prospectus and Patton and Co.
- co-owners are welcome if you want to split a team

Please let me know if you are interested, and I can send you a full list of available players, a copy of our rules, and answer any other questions you might have.

You can email me at nycnlroto@gmail.com - hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks!

-Brett

Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.109 seconds.