12 Team 6x6 Head to Head Keeper league w/minors
Joined: 22 Sep 2012
Topic: 12 Team 6x6 Head to Head Keeper league w/minors
Posted: 10 Feb 2013 at 6:23pm
Posted Today, 09:07 PM
I am co-commissioner in another league that has been going on for over 10 years. We are looking to replace 2 owners that have decided not to return. This is a free league run on ESPN, but most owners are very active and knowledgeable. Please be knowledgeable in minor leaguers as well.
Here is a breakdown of the league:
- 12 Teams, $260 salary cap
- Head to Head format
- 6 x 6 Format
- Hitting categories: Runs, Stolen Bases, RBI, Average, On Base Percentage and Total Bases
- Pitching Categories: ERA, WHIP, Quality Starts, Strikeouts, Saves and Holds
- Scoring: each category is calculated separately based on the totals the team accumulates. Each week there are 12 categories and each counts for 1 win or loss. You can go 12-0-0 or 0-12-0 or anywhere in between in any given week.
- 30 major leaguers (20 starters, 10 bench)
- Starters: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, 3 OF, 2 UTIL, 5 SP, 3 RP, 2 P
- Keepers: Up to 15 major leaguers can be kept each year.
- 30 minor leaguers: each team has existing minors already, but there is a minor league draft coming up in about 2 weeks, then minors are available first come first serve after the majors draft. Minors can be taken in the majors draft as well. 30 minor leaguers are kept each offseason.
- Player Salaries: each player has a contract with a salary and years that they are under contract. There are 3 tiers of contracts, (S) Standard, (L) Long Term and (X) eXtended and salaries range from $1 and up. I can explain it to anyone interested.
I'm sure I've left some things out, but it really is a fun league. If anyone has any questions or interest, please email me at email@example.com.
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum