RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Online Money drafts?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
gman044 View Drop Down

Quote gman044 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Online Money drafts?
    Posted: 08 Feb 2013 at 2:22pm
Hey all,,,new to the site...looking for websites that host/manage paid leagues...i found cbs sportsline...looking for others....surprised that they are not more readily advertised on sites like this...I know yahoo used to do it but it appears that they do longer do...thanks for any feedback...Greg
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2013 at 3:19pm
CBS is the best site out there IMO.
PennMan View Drop Down

Quote PennMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2013 at 5:57pm
If you are holding an online auction draft I would not use any site other than CBSsports. I only do auction leagues. One of my leagues has drafted live since 1984 which I joined in 1998 and am now the commissioner of. In 2010 we moved to holding our auction draft online on CBS.

CBS costs a lot more than the other sites but if you want the best commissioner controls especially for the auction itself so you can pause the draft anytime you need if someone is knocked offline or even reverse a draft pick and do it over CBS is the way to go.
gman044 View Drop Down

Quote gman044 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2013 at 3:35am
No...I am looking for leagues to join...not trying to host my own league
PennMan View Drop Down

Quote PennMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2013 at 7:25am
gman0444,

There should be lots of them to choose from.
The league I described above has one opening to fill us up at 12 teams. It is an NL only 5x5 league. Auction Draft schduded for Saturday April 6th on CBSsports. This is not a keeper league so we redraft complete new teams each year.

We are a money league. We use a $260 budget of real dollars and charge for transactions. At this time we do not allow unlimited transactions and there is no bench. Players can be placed on the DL or sent to the minors to retain their rights.

Our league history going back to 2001 on CBS is viewable on our league site on CBS.

If you have interest let me know.

homer35h View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote homer35h Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2013 at 2:05pm
You have rtsports,mastersfantasybaseball,cdmsports,theffpc is doing baseball this year, and of course NFBC.
gman044 View Drop Down

Quote gman044 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2013 at 7:52pm
Thanks everyone!
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.109 seconds.