RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Anthony Davis for Bargnani?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carpentone View Drop Down

Quote carpentone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anthony Davis for Bargnani?
    Posted: 31 Jan 2013 at 8:52pm
Any thoughts?....
negan50 View Drop Down

Quote negan50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2013 at 11:18pm
Maybe you have to decide now but I want to see Bargnani play. Wasn't very good when he was playing but, of course, has potential to be better. Toronto has all these perimeter scorers now and no good PG. Davis has underwhelmed but flashed some of his upside. I think Bargnani is the high risk / high reward call for this year. If Gay and Lowry can get into the paint Bargnani will be in spot up wonderland. Roll the dice on Bargnani, especially if you need to make up some ground in the second half.
pmissner View Drop Down

Quote pmissner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2013 at 7:59am
That's not a trade I'd make. Granted, I love the Brow, but Negan is right that he has been underwhelming. Bargnani will be a fourth offensive option for the Raptors behind Gay, DeRozan, and Lowry. Davis is blocking shots and helping with FG%. I guess if you need 3-pointers, the deal could make some sense, but there is usually 3PT help on the waiver wire.
grettag View Drop Down

Quote grettag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2013 at 3:33pm
Bargani is a flat out injured BUM, end of story.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.141 seconds.