RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

12 Team 5x5 NL Auction League needs 1 owner

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PennMan View Drop Down

Quote PennMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 12 Team 5x5 NL Auction League needs 1 owner
    Posted: 30 Jan 2013 at 8:06pm
This league has been around since 1984.  We have 2 of the original members still in the league!   I joined the league in 1998 and have served as the commissioner since the 2010 season.  Drafts used to be live in Southern California until 2010.  We have several members that travled each year for the draft and that became to much so we now have our annual Auction Draft on CBSsports and it has been working out very well.
*We need one owner to fill a vacancy.

Draft Date is Saturday April 6th starting at 8:30 AM pacific time
on the league site on CBSsports.

Format- NL Only 5x5  $260 budget for the draft.
Standard positions including 1 Utility

We allow limited transactions at a cost of $10 each and we collect $400 upfront to include the cost of the Auction, the Website, and some in the bank for transactions.
*We have not used leaguesafe as of yet but may do that this season.

Transactions are allowed only if you have a player that has been placed on the DL, sent to the minors, etc. by their MLB club. We allow 1 unrestricted transaction per team per season that costs $25 where you can drop any player on your roster and pick up a free agent. All transactions must be roster compliant.

Players must pass through waivers prior to being picked up .
We do have a waiver priority list that comes into play.

*We do allow trades that must be like for like. No 3 for 2's etc. Rosters must be compliant at all times if players are traded.

We pay 8 places with 12 teams. 

If you have interest please contact me and tell me about yourself, your experience in Auction leagues, etc.

my email address is:  www.labluewave@msn.com

PennMan View Drop Down

Quote PennMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2013 at 7:01pm
Bump...
Now that the Superbowl is over...
Need 1 new owner to fill the 1 Vacancy in our 12 team league.
*Not a keeper league
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.094 seconds.