Login: Sign up now! or
call 888-201-3057
| Help | Why Subscribe?
Yahoo! SportsFoxSportsESPN
HOME NFL MLB / Minors NBA NHL GOLF RACING NCAAF NCAAB MORE...    BLOGS MYROTOWIRE ASK AN EXPERT WIRELESS
  Mock Drafts | Baseball Commissioner | Football Commissioner | More
Search for Player:      
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Lillard 4 Love

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
negan50 View Drop Down

Quote negan50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lillard 4 Love
    Posted: 26 Jan 2013 at 12:32am
Offered     Kevin Love   &   Jamal Crawford
Give          D. Lillard   &   Pau Gasol

Keeper league....very hesitant to part with Lillard....but Chance to get Love. No chance of competing for trophy this season so it's a next year deal for me.
pmissner View Drop Down

Quote pmissner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2013 at 6:36am
Interesting offer. You get the best player in the deal. Lillard is good, but he probably is not going to improve much since he is already getting so many minutes. My one reservation would be trading Gasol. If he gets traded away from Los Angeles, he could be a nice value. That said, I think I'd make the deal.
STEELCITY10 View Drop Down

Quote STEELCITY10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2013 at 7:08am
You are getting Love in a keeper league and you aren't competing this season? Do the deal.
seps View Drop Down

Quote seps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2013 at 7:42am
Are salaries a factor?  If not I'd probably do the deal too... for as well as Lillard is playing, it's much easier to get a PG to replace what Lillard can do than find a PF/C that can score, rebound & hits 3's.
negan50 View Drop Down

Quote negan50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2013 at 12:43pm
He asked for Monroe & Lillard and I countered with Gasol. Only 4 keepers and I currently value Monroe ahead of Gasol as one of my 4. Don't think I can get Love without a deep breath and some sacrifice. I like Gasol a lot to get back to a comfort zone but decided Love was too big a piece not to give it a go.
negan50 View Drop Down

Quote negan50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2013 at 12:47pm
P.S. No salaries. 4 keepers. Snake draft with 9-cat roto scoring.
 Post Reply Post Reply