RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

deep dynasty keepers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
lipsgardner View Drop Down

Quote lipsgardner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: deep dynasty keepers
    Posted: 23 Jan 2013 at 8:43am
I am in a 12 team, 40 man roster, head to head league.  No contracts no salaries, just pure dynasty.  Our draft is coming up.  We can cut up to 5 players to get up to 5 draft picks.  the 2012 draft class along with international players (soler puig etc) are available. 

My question is this : I have 3 open spots, my last 2 spots up for debate are Dominic Brown and Drew Hutchinson.  Should I cut them or keep them? I understand that you cant see whos available, so your opinion on these two would help me decide... thanks
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2013 at 8:56am
Keep Brown and cut Hutchinson.
STEELCITY10 View Drop Down

Quote STEELCITY10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2013 at 9:10am
Agree with Blue
astrosfanatic View Drop Down

Quote astrosfanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2013 at 10:43am
i don't care for either. Philly is still being rumored to be in the market for a veteran outfielder. If they really believed in Brown by now, they wouldn't be. For as "high" of a prospect as he was once considered, my how little of a chance has he been given to prove his status. They say he has the edge for a starting job, but nobody will come out and say he has it. That says something to me.
copemoney View Drop Down

Quote copemoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2013 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by astrosfanatic

i don't care for either. Philly is still being rumored to be in the market for a veteran outfielder. If they really believed in Brown by now, they wouldn't be. For as "high" of a prospect as he was once considered, my how little of a chance has he been given to prove his status. They say he has the edge for a starting job, but nobody will come out and say he has it. That says something to me.

Delmon Young just signed 1 year deal with Philly 750K
lvtdude View Drop Down

Quote lvtdude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2013 at 3:44pm
I'm not high on either player and would likely cut them both. If you wouldn't take them in the first round or two of your draft, then they should be let go. 
lipsgardner View Drop Down

Quote lipsgardner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2013 at 10:01pm
thanks for the input.. timely young signing for Phillies
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.094 seconds.