RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Earl Clark vs Al Farouq Aminu

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
roastbeef View Drop Down

Quote roastbeef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Earl Clark vs Al Farouq Aminu
    Posted: 22 Jan 2013 at 6:42am
I need to upgrade my rebounding and have 1 or 2 "soft" roster spots. With Amir Johnson getting jerked around in Toronto, and their bigs almost ready to come back, I probably need to drop him.

Earl Clark has been named the starting PF in LA. Since he started getting playing time, he is avg 9.9 RPG and has not had less than 7. He also has 11 BLK in 8 G and hits the occasional 3 pointer.

Al Farouq Aminu appears to be back in good graces in NO. Over his last 10 games he is averaging 10.3 RPG and 1.6 SPG

Who would you prefer? And would you rate them both ahead of Matt Barnes, who is my other soft roster spot at the moment.
pmissner View Drop Down

Quote pmissner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2013 at 9:46am
With soft roster spots, you should go with whoever is hot. Players like Amir Johnson will still be available on the waiver wire if your new player doesn't cut it. I'd pick up Aminu over Clark, but that is just personal preference. Clark had some of his stats while Pau Gasol was out. Aminu will continue to start and get minutes for the Hornets.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.063 seconds.