RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

First Year Keeper league $350

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
vansickle View Drop Down

Quote vansickle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: First Year Keeper league $350
    Posted: 20 Jan 2013 at 7:03am
I am starting a  new keeper league with a buy in of 350 dollars via league safe. It will be a mixed rottisserie league through an by I Want This">auction draft on yahoo.

Keeper Rules: 8 players may be kept every year. A player can be kept for a total of 4 years then they will by I Want This">go back to the draft pool. First year their salary will stay the same and then each year after their value will inflate by 5 dollars.

Trades: All trades will be allowed unless collusion is involved or its a very lopsided deal. (Hamilton Pujols for Boesch) In other words all trades should go through, but at the same point we have to protect the league. With a big buy in we should not run into lopsided trades.

Free Agents: We will be using the FAAB process.

Roster: C, 1b, 2b, 3b, ss, 4 OF, 2 Utility players, 9 P and 7 bench players.

5x5 using HR RBI RUNS BA SB WINS K's SAVES ERA WHIP

Looking to get 12 to 15 owners

Prizes- 100 percent by I Want This">payout. Placings will depend on number of managers.

If you are interested or have any questions email me at vansickle06@hotmail.com
dgdurham View Drop Down

Quote dgdurham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2013 at 4:33pm
I am interested please send me an email if you would like to add me to the league at dgdurham@verizon.net
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.094 seconds.