RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Pickup Bogut?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
hardingcloudt View Drop Down

Quote hardingcloudt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pickup Bogut?
    Posted: 18 Jan 2013 at 12:43pm
Would you drop Ilyasova and pick up Bogut considering his return to light practice today?
pmissner View Drop Down

Quote pmissner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2013 at 6:03am
I don't know that I'd pick up Bogut, but you should definitely drop Ilyasova. The Warriors are doing pretty well without Bogut and he'll be brought along very slowly, if he plays at all. I'd look to pick up John Henson or Derrick Williams if they are available.
negan50 View Drop Down

Quote negan50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2013 at 7:36pm
I have the same option and I am choosing to keep Ilyasova. Someone offered me Bogut for him in one of my keeper leagues...I declined. The bottom line is I don't trust Bogut will ever get right. I may be too stubborn or loyal because I drafted Ilyasova in the 4th or 5th round and am not willing to give him away. Lastly, I am not competing for a trophy with any team that has Ilyasova so my thinking is that I might as well wait him out as he has more upside than anything available on the wire or in trade. Don't know if my situation has any relevancy for you but now you have my you cents. Good Luck in your league.

negan50 View Drop Down

Quote negan50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2013 at 7:37pm
Nevermind.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.078 seconds.