RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Kobe for James harden and jwall

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tanenwei View Drop Down

Quote tanenwei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kobe for James harden and jwall
    Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 7:47am
Should I accept ?
roastbeef View Drop Down

Quote roastbeef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 9:33am
Depends on your overall roster, but I think Harden provides almost the same value as Kobe, and Kobe is slightly more likely to decline over the remainder of the season, due to his age and his somewhat abnormally high FG%. So, Wall is basically a bonus. If the worst player on your roster is worse than John Wall, Harden/Wallis an upgrade for certain.
tanenwei View Drop Down

Quote tanenwei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 6:52pm
My roster Rondo Lebron James Kobe Bryant Steve Nash Ibaka Aldridge D cousin Ty Lawson A Davis Nowitzki Tyson chandler O mayo L deng Who is worse den j wall ?
roastbeef View Drop Down

Quote roastbeef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2013 at 4:41am
Maybe Ty Lawson, but not by much. It really depends on how Wall progresses from here. Honestly, given the strength of your roster (I assume this is a fairly small league) I'm not sure if it makes much sense. 2-for-1 deals help when you have a hole in your roster, but there are no obvious holes there.

Keep Kobe, or see if you can get him to upgrade the 2nd player from Wall to someone better.
negan50 View Drop Down

Quote negan50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2013 at 7:46pm
I agree with beef...could be a good trade but explore adding a second player from your side to get an upgrade on Wall. Go a little bigger. Nash,Lawson, Davis, Nowitski,Mayo and Deng are all valuable trade options IMO. 
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.078 seconds.