RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

thoughts on this proposed trade

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
5starg View Drop Down

Quote 5starg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: thoughts on this proposed trade
    Posted: 11 Jan 2013 at 9:03pm
I was offered hibbert or asik and ridnour for derozan and tinsley? mo williams out for a long period of time but it seems randy foye will benefit more then tinsley. Ridnour still puts same numbers even with shved and barea sharing mins. Do i take it? and if yes should i ask for asik or hibbert instead?
pmissner View Drop Down

Quote pmissner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2013 at 9:05am
I think it is a pretty good deal for you with either center. Asik will provide more rebounds and I like him a little more. Tinsley is a one-category as well - at best.
roastbeef View Drop Down

Quote roastbeef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 9:37am
Looks like a good deal for you. DeRozan and Tinsley are seriously one-dimensional, while Asik and Hibbert both provide help in multiple categories - REB and BLK. Heck, Ridnour even gives you more balanced performance. I would favor Hibbert for his blocks, although Asik has been a bit steadier this season, and plays in an up-tempo system that produces more 120-point, stat filling games. You can't really go wrong
astrosfanatic View Drop Down

Quote astrosfanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 4:13pm
as a Rockets fan, i would be careful with Asik. He has really struggled the last 5 or 6 games. He is not used to starters minutes and the season is only getting longer. I might look at Hibbert as the better option. Asik is so hot/cold because he is at the will of others ability to get him the ball under the basket. His rebounds should remain fairly steady though. As long as you are only relying on him for rebounds, you won't be hurt. Still, the fact that he looks to be a bit fatigued worries me as a Rockets fan.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.046 seconds.