RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Dynasty Trade: MCab = Cano?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JerseyPhoenix View Drop Down

Quote JerseyPhoenix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dynasty Trade: MCab = Cano?
    Posted: 11 Jan 2013 at 12:43pm

Quote JerseyPhoenix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2013 at 12:43pm
Opponent gets: MCabrera, CSale My Team gets: RCano, ARamirez, ARios 12 team dynasty league, 5x5, keep 10 C 1b 2b 3b SS CI MI 5OF U, 9P Current Keepers on My Team: SPerez, ACraig,, MCabrera, HRamirez, RZimmerman, AJackson, Trumbo, Sale, CC, Motte On the bubble: AHill, JCueto, KMedlen, JNathan, CYelich What are your thoughts? Lots of offers are coming my way MCab. I want to sell him. Other packages for MCab: Pujols and Lincecum Beltre, Cesepedes, Philips Profar, WMyers
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2013 at 12:53pm
Keep Cabrera.
lipsgardner View Drop Down

Quote lipsgardner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2013 at 2:04pm
the 1st offer is not good, don't do it.. I dont get what the other offers are..
STEELCITY10 View Drop Down

Quote STEELCITY10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2013 at 4:23pm
Keep Miggy!!!!!
negan50 View Drop Down

Quote negan50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2013 at 6:20pm
Don't think this deal is good enough.
Also, IMO you want to consider keeping Cueto or Medlin in place of Motte. Closers easier to get than Cy Young candidates.

Quote JerseyPhoenix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2013 at 12:02am
Each is an individual offer for Cabrera that I have gotten and have declined or left on the hot stove.

What if I get Cano, Aram for MCab?

I'm set at CI regardless and ARam is protected with Braun which gives a small statistical bump. Cano is at such a scarce position and would fill 2B.

Another small note is that I am short on draft picks in the first half of the draft so I want to equip my team with the most potent offense as I can. Gem pitchers always drop in to the Late rounds and free agency as you all know.

Ok I agree on the closer comment. But will Cueto be able to dominate again in a hitters ball park or should I sell him high too?

Quote JerseyPhoenix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2013 at 12:12am
Also rate my options at P, excluding closers.
Sale, Cueto, CC, Medlen

Is CCs elbow a big concern?
astrosfanatic View Drop Down

Quote astrosfanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2013 at 4:21am
CC, Cueto, Medlen, Sale

If you are dead set on trading Miggy, then i would consider the A-Ram/Cano deal to be a fair one. I wouldn't do it however. I always like to get the best player back in the deal. You wouldn't be if you made that deal.

Don't worry about CC's health. He is a workhorse, and you get yourself in trouble when you start playing the predicting injuries game. <---unless there is a clear history of injuries, which there isn't with CC

I traded away Cueto in one league last off-season because i felt that his peripherals were lacking and he pitched in a hitter's park. Well, that one bit me in the ass. The type of park they pitch in is something to consider, but it isn't the end-all-be-all of things to consider. The Pros outweigh the Cons with Cueto. Stick with him, and you won't regret it.
Qstar View Drop Down

Quote Qstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2013 at 7:23am
I agree with astro 100%.

I would prefer to keep MCab unless you get blown away by an offer - not for a fair offer. MCab + replacement level 2B > Cano + A-Ram and you will likely jettison A-Ram before you would MCab and I would definitely say MCab for Cano isn't fair.

I think 3B is just as scarce as 2B.

I also agree with him on his pitcher ranking.
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2013 at 7:25am
If you have to do something you wont get much better than Cano back for Cabrera but I still lie Cabrera more. Id try for more than A-Ram back in the deal.

Quote JerseyPhoenix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2013 at 9:15am
Ok thanks guys. I'm trying to prep myself the best I can for 2013. I may just keep Hill so I have a solid 2B and trade Sale for picks or an upgrade.

Originating from the tri state area, I try not to let biased opinions overwhelm true value when it comes to Yankee players.

Sale seems like a great sell high ya know?
wolverineca View Drop Down

Quote wolverineca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 5:58pm
I'm jumping in late on this one but why not look at Cano/Ramirez plus picks.  Fact is you have Cab. and if everyone wants him ask for more.  Someone will bite.

The right combo added to Pujols wouldn't be a bad trade either.
seps View Drop Down

Quote seps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2013 at 3:11pm
Keep Miggy
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.125 seconds.