Login: Sign up now! or
call 888-201-3057
| Help | Why Subscribe?
Yahoo! SportsFoxSportsESPN
HOME NFL MLB / Minors NBA NHL GOLF RACING NCAAF NCAAB MORE...    BLOGS MYROTOWIRE ASK AN EXPERT WIRELESS
  Mock Drafts | Baseball Commissioner | Football Commissioner | More
Search for Player:      
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

One Night only: K Leonard v M Barnes v R Lopez

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
roastbeef View Drop Down

Quote roastbeef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: One Night only: K Leonard v M Barnes v R Lopez
    Posted: 02 Jan 2013 at 9:58am
I have 12 active players tonight, and only 10 can go in the lineup (Head to Head league). 9 of the spots are pretty much locked in:

Lillard, Batum, Harden, Lowry, J Nelson, Deng, Brook Lopez, Bosh, Milsap.

For the 10th spot, I have 3 players: Robin Lopez (at HOU), Kawhi Leonard (at MIL), and Matt Barnes (at GS). In the current match up, I am running close in FT%, REB, AST, STL, and BLK, so these are the concerns. Kawhi gives me STL and FT%, Lopez BLK, and Barnes a good mix of STL and BLK.

pmissner View Drop Down

Quote pmissner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2013 at 11:56am
It's basically a coin flip (if a coin had three sides). I think I prefer Lopez over the two small forward by just a touch. Lopez did not play well when the Hornets met the Rockets earlier in the season, but I like his chances of getting more rebounds and blocks compared to the other two players.
 Post Reply Post Reply