RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

do the deal?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
STEELCITY10 View Drop Down

Quote STEELCITY10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: do the deal?
    Posted: 26 Dec 2012 at 8:39am
Been offered Carmelo Anthony and Joe johnson for Blake Griffin and Pau Gasol all things being equal should I do this deal?
pmissner View Drop Down

Quote pmissner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2012 at 9:27am
It's a tempting offer because you'd be getting the best player in the deal, but I think you'd be selling Gasol very low. I'd hold onto him and see what he can do with Nash.
cillusthevirus View Drop Down

Quote cillusthevirus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2012 at 10:16pm
cillusthevirus View Drop Down

Quote cillusthevirus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2012 at 10:18pm

Hi!

What about

Irving and Batum or

Lillard and P. George

for Deron and Al Jeff???

Thanks

pmissner View Drop Down

Quote pmissner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2012 at 10:50am
I'd rather have the young point guards, even though they do not have Deron's track record. Al Jefferson will bring more rebounds than either Batum or George, but the small forwards provide better all-around stats.
astrosfanatic View Drop Down

Quote astrosfanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2012 at 6:47pm
stay away from Deron. NJ is a mess and with no head coach right now, it doesn't bode well for success
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.031 seconds.