FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Bad week

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bad week
    Posted: 23 Dec 2012 at 5:23pm
The most important game of the season in a non playoff league. If I win I win the title. If I lose I will need to win week 17 and have the guy I am playing today lose to his opponent. The guy had Charles with 226 rushing yards, Colston with 153 receiving yards, and Megatron with 225 receiving yards. Only reason I have a slim outside chance to still win with Lynch and Akers is I had Brees and R. White. But it would take about a 14 point game from Akers and a huge 130 total yard game with atleast one TD from Lynch to win.
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2012 at 9:45pm
WOW....Got the huge game from Lynch right when I needed it. Plus a 50 + yard FG.
lvtdude View Drop Down

Quote lvtdude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2012 at 11:12pm
I won my championship today. Matt Ryan's 4 TD game along with Megatron's 200+ yards set the table pretty well for me, but Adrian Peterson and Doug Martin had poor outings, which led to me winning by only about 14 instead of what looked like a blowout to start the day.
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2012 at 11:18pm
I was in 3 free yahoo titles games today and won 2 of the 3. Will win another yahoo league next week. No playoffs. I think you were in the yahoo league I lost today.
lvtdude View Drop Down

Quote lvtdude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2012 at 9:37am
This year, I only did my cousin's keeper league. It's sad that I pay very little attention to football now, and I've won back-to-back titles; yet I didn't win a baseball championship this year, even though I live and breathe baseball.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.047 seconds.