Login: Sign up now! or
call 888-201-3057
| Help | Why Subscribe?
Yahoo! SportsFoxSportsESPN
HOME NFL MLB / Minors NBA NHL GOLF RACING NCAAF NCAAB MORE...    BLOGS MYROTOWIRE ASK AN EXPERT WIRELESS
  Mock Drafts | Baseball Commissioner | Football Commissioner | More
Search for Player:      
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Garçon or Shorts?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mcha0017 View Drop Down

Quote mcha0017 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Garçon or Shorts?
    Posted: 20 Dec 2012 at 2:29pm
Garçon or Shorts for my WR3?

Confused

Man, this is going to be a tough call for me. Shorts has been more under-the-radar than perhaps he should be (in my opinion), and has probably been one of the most consistent receivers in the league. Pierre has a lot of reasons to choose him, too.

What do you all think (any why)? I mean, this is a big deal!... Super bowl, homeboy!

Thanks!
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2012 at 2:46pm
Shorts has been good and who knows how healthy RG3 will actually be? Id lean towards Shorts. They are facing NE and the Pats should score early and often. Guessing the Jags will be passing every down in the 2nd half trying to catch up.
mcha0017 View Drop Down

Quote mcha0017 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2012 at 6:21pm
Thanks, I think I agree.
Slay_ View Drop Down

Quote Slay_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2012 at 7:21am
Shorts, the jags will be down big quick.

Guys, how do you rank the following in a 0 .5ppr : montel owens, dejuan harris and dexter mccluster.
 Post Reply Post Reply