RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Gronk!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Premium Fuel View Drop Down

Quote Premium Fuel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gronk!!
    Posted: 19 Dec 2012 at 2:42pm
Is he going to play and if so how healthy is he??
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2012 at 3:19pm
Hard to say at this point. In the title game this week for fantasy he is too hard for me to play most likely unless I hear great things from practice. ANd since it is the Patriots you wont hear the truth. Hate to play him and have him only play a few snaps. Very risky.
hwd23 View Drop Down

Quote hwd23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2012 at 3:28am
You said it. Insane play with the info coming from Billacheck. Especially with Hernandez playing so well. It could be a difference maker either way.
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2012 at 12:40pm
I am playing D. Clark over him in the league I have Gronk. Can't risk him being a decoy even if he plays.
MattMack1988 View Drop Down

Quote MattMack1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2013 at 8:14am
Hernandez got released... Think Ballard will get lots of play time or they gunna look for a new second option?
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.094 seconds.