RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Pitta/Gresham

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
hwd23 View Drop Down

Quote hwd23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pitta/Gresham
    Posted: 19 Dec 2012 at 6:49am
I know you don't grab a guy based off one week and run with him. I know Gresham is the TE who played all year and helped get me in the playoffs. The thing is he has not had a game like Pitta did all year. Pitta has 5 Td's in the last 6 weeks. Gresham 5 all year. Pitta has been targeted 15 times in a game. Greshams high was last week at 9. It basically boils down to this. Gresham gives me 6-10 points every week. I lost one game this year by .04 and it was because I went with the high side play of Rudolph. Who got a zero. Gresham is facing the number one pass D but San Diego and Dallas showed that isn't really that relevant without Ike Taylor. Pitta is facing the Giants. Both D's give up few points to Te's. I don't buy to much into that stat though. Te's are a different breed. Outside of Gronk this year no TE is money. Graham, who I got for Gronk for the week he broke his arm, has not lived up to last years play, They are vultures. Grabbing a Td across the middle here and there. I could go on all day with pro/con. What's the play? I have a feeling it will be Gresham. I also have a feeeling only one or two people will bother answering. I grabbed Pitta off wires,which should tell me something I guess, and I can't get it out of my head I want to play him.
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2012 at 8:58am
Since November and until last week Pitta was having a good game and a horrible game every other week.

2-33 (sh*t)

5-67 and a TD (great)

1-5 (sh*t)

6-42 and a TD (great)

1-19 (sh*t)

5-46 and a TD (great)

Then last weeks huge game for two good ones in a row. Can't even use hoe/road games since they are all mixed with great and sh*t in that span. My buddy had Pitta all year and picked up Scheffler(Pettigrew out) last week and asked me who to play. I told him Pitta. I like him better than Scheffler and DEN was near the bottom of stopping te's. He pointed out that Myers had one catch for 5 yards vs them the week before. This is why I love to watch the games and not just check stats on the pc. I swear as a Myers owners I was yelling all game for him to stop blocking and go out for a pass. He stayed in to block 90% of pass plays. So it was not really Denver shutting him down but his own team game plan shutting him down. SO he went with Pitta this week. When the game ended I sent him a text that only said "You are welcome"

This one is tougher. I almost want to say Gresham has a better chance of catches and yards but I like Pitta for the better chance to get a TD. Green gets a TD every damn week so you are know hoping Dalton can throw two of them and the 2nd one has to go to Gresham.

My final decision is the defense. Pitt can stop anyone any given week. Giants just gave up 41 points. And for the final easy call for my own piece of mind type thing is go with the guy that got you there. If I started a FA pickup and it cost me the title game over the guy I liked better all year and just stuck with I would hate myself. I use Gresham.

Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.109 seconds.