RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Lablue

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
hwd23 View Drop Down

Quote hwd23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2012 at 4:06am
What happened on the Gore play? The QB fumbled,Gore picked it up,and ran it in right? I really don't know. Saw a mention of it in the value meter. I was working. I usually do go with what got me there but I will do the same thing again if the numbers say to. The numbers usually pan out. Yes Manning is a stud. No Freeman is not. Manning results where exactly what I thought they would be. No one can tell me they believed Freeman would deliver less than that can they? With a straight face? Manning had a 12. 204/1. I said earlier I learned my lesson but it has worked to many other times. This week I don't think I have a controversy anywhere, For the $500 Manning will be starting. Peterson/Martin. Austin/Maclin/Green Te Gresham or Pitta? Gresham has started every game for me since Rudolph's first zero. Pretty sure here I will use the what got me there thinking. Tempting though. At Flex I have a ton of options but with the way D  Williams played I am thinking I shouldnt think about it. Everyone said no last week,and I agreed, but that was a solid game. Option include McCoy,if he plays, Ballard,facing KC.,Owens(not in the equation), and maybe Wells. I waived him so I probably won't get him back but I wouldn't play him anyway. Dont think I have ever seen worse numbers from a back over 3 games who scored 5 Td's. Nelson ove Maclin is the only one I will struggle with. I know your opinion of Nelson Lablue but Maclin is ,as rotowire free info to Yahoo says, a risky WR3 right now. The upside on Nelson is huge. He has had a couple sweet weeks in between all the injuries. Look at Jones last week. I bet my opponent still doesnt start him. Not over Cobb/D Thomas/Dez. he had 3 or 4 weeks of nothing before he got three Td's. I know Lablue likes him. He is an average receiver in my book with the best QB in the NFL. Well above average but one of those who shows up every few weeks. True Jennings still hasn't done crap. Not sure at this point what I would do if I had him. Glad he wasn't my problem this year. I think maybe I am to quick to believe a player who says he is 100%. I guess since Green Bay is unlikely to resign him we will see what he is made of. Part of why I believed he was a strong play. You can't come back and look like he has going into free agency. I have read Green Bay is keeping him out of the offense to lower his value. That's baloney. Good problem to have with all their WR. I think Rodgers is doing what Peyton did to a lot of WR. Made them a whole lot better than they ever would have been. If I had Jennings I would start him over Maclin. So good thing I don't. Now Nelson......
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2012 at 8:42am
I think Jennings has always been the WR Rodgers made look good. Very avg and will be avg or below avg when he is on a team with a bad Qb next year. I think Cobb and Jones are GREAT wr's. Way more talented than Jennings or Nelson ever could be. Why they will let Jennings go. Cobb and Jones will be very high on my lists next year if Jennings is gone. I think Nelson had a fluke last season and has not had the same type this year. But I still like him over Maclin as a wr since he is on GB. The scary thing is his health. For me he is going to be too risky to start after not playing last week. Rotoworld said he was not even close to suiting up. So for that reason I like Maclin at this point. Maybe if Nelson practices a few days and looks good I might change my mind.
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2012 at 9:12am
With B. Brown sucking the past two weeks it is a easy call for Philly to start McCoy this week since he got cleared. I already benched Brown for B. Lloyd as my final flex spot in my main league. I wan't no part of the Philly backfield with both of them there taking from each other in the title games of fantasy. Plus the way A. Reid has used Brown the past two weeks is horrible. Play calling change the past two week if McCoy was the RB? Not so sure. 1st and goal from 1 and 3 passes by a rookie qb. 1st and goal on 3 and 3 passes. Brown looked great punching in td's the those other two games. Reid is just a fired coach blowing it right now.
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2012 at 11:04am
According to Eagles coach Andy Reid, LeSean McCoy (concussion) "won't be (in for) a normal workload like you'd see during the season" in Sunday's return.
Reid said he's "going to keep a close eye" on his No. 1 back.

Rotoworld.
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2012 at 11:04am
Jordy Nelson (hamstring) failed to return to Packers practice Wednesday.
It's looking like Nelson is going to miss his third straight game in Week 16. It's possible he won't return before the postseason. If you're in a dire roster crunch for the fantasy finals, dropping your former WR1 could be a calculated risk worth taking.
Source: Tom Silverstein on Twitter
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.047 seconds.