Login: Sign up now! or
call 888-201-3057
| Help | Why Subscribe?
Yahoo! SportsFoxSportsESPN
HOME NFL MLB / Minors NBA NHL GOLF RACING NCAAF NCAAB MORE...    BLOGS MYROTOWIRE ASK AN EXPERT WIRELESS
  Mock Drafts | Baseball Commissioner | Football Commissioner | More
Search for Player:      
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Lablue

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
hwd23 View Drop Down

Quote hwd23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lablue
    Posted: 16 Dec 2012 at 12:18pm
You are the man. I will have a story to tell like yours now. I saw a lot of things. Two things I don't see were Tampa being shut out and Ballard being over 100 yards. I'm still in the game but barely. Would be celebrating before four if I wasn't so damn smart.
hwd23 View Drop Down

Quote hwd23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2012 at 3:58pm
Looked his by 15 points and I am getting killed.  

Edited by hwd23 - 03 Jan 2013 at 10:31am
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2012 at 5:18pm
My main money league two of use are tied record wise but I have him by 200 points. We don't use playoffs and play all 17 weeks. He is going to win this week and I should win. I have Brady and Akers and my opponent has Ridley and Gostkowski. I have a 17 point lead. PPR with a few bonuses. The best part is we play each other next week basically for the title. If I win I win it for sure with my 200 point lead as the tie breaker even if I were to lose week 17. If he wins I would have to get lucky and win week 17 and have him lose week 17 for me to catch him. SO really one game takes all week 16 just like the playoff leagues. As long as I win tonight. Ridley better get shut down by the 49ers r defense and no gimmie short BS td's for him when brady wr's fall on the goal line.
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2012 at 5:20pm
We only use week 17 since it is just a regular season game no different in the standing s than week 1. Does suck when many guys sit or only play a few series though. But gives us another week of fun to play fantasy so it is worth it.
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2012 at 9:36pm
Brady 445 and 2 td's of course I won....The other guy does have a chance to lose is K. Wright can get 15 points tomorrow. Then all I would have to do is win one of the nest two games to win the title. In a bunch of free leagues on yahoo for work and this forum that I am in the title game and a few games I lost today even though the two I lost I was the best scorer by far.
Slay_ View Drop Down

Quote Slay_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2012 at 10:50pm
Congrats to all who won this week and made it to the SB. I'm hoping to get there tomorrow night. Im down 8.5 but I still have the jets D. If I listened to Matthew berry, I would've started the rams, resulting in elimination!
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2012 at 10:57pm
8.5 is possible vs Tennessee.
Slay_ View Drop Down

Quote Slay_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2012 at 11:01pm
I hope so, we award 1 pt for every 25 return yards. 1 pt per sack, 2 pts per pick and 6 pts for any defensive td.
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2012 at 11:09pm
Guess I will post all my leagues and where I stand.

3 main money leagues:

1- Most likely tied with another team that I play next week in a non playoff league. Winner should take 1st place even though if I lost I could still win it the 17th week wit ha win and his loss since I have 250 point lead after this week. He still could lose tomorrow night if K. Wright scores 15 points. Then I only need to win one of last two games.

2- Same format as above( I don't use playoffs in money leagues I run). Will have a one game lead heading into the final two weeks. 1st in points scored but only by 40-50 points over team one game behind me.

3- Lost today in semi final after having a bye week last week as the # 2 seed.

Free leagues for fun: 5 of them.

1- Lost last week as the 3rd seed and # 1 regular season scorer. To the 6th seed hundreds of points worse than me. YUCK

2- # 1 seed in the league from this forum(Only a few guys left from here I think). Won today and will be in title game next week.

3- # 2 seed and won today and will play # 1 seed next week in title game.

4- # 1 seed lost today to 4th seed.

5- Non playoff league and won today and the 3rd place team beat the 2nd place team to give me a 2 game lead with two games to go. We have one dead team with inactives all over his team and I play hi the last week so I basically won the league today with my win and the 2nd place team that was one game back before today losing. Even if I lose next week I will beat the inactive team the final week for the title.

Edited by LABLUE - 16 Dec 2012 at 11:11pm
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2012 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by Slay_

I hope so, we award 1 pt for every 25 return yards. 1 pt per sack, 2 pts per pick and 6 pts for any defensive td.

No points for yards or points allowed?
hwd23 View Drop Down

Quote hwd23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2012 at 12:17pm
I have grown to detest Team D's. Got so used the the sandbox defensive player and it is how I set my league up. In the two money league I am paying for the title in the bigger one and 3rd in the other. We do use playoffs and I lost the 2nd league despite putting up the 2nd most points this week. It is a really long story as to how I got seeded against the team withe the 2nd most points in week one. I did though. I had him ny 3 points. He now has be by the 11 he is ahead and C Johnson tonight. In the league where I pulled the brilliant Manning switch I won. It is the bigger of the two. So to the title game. Against the Rodgers, Cobb, Jones owner. He has so many favorable opponents. As long s I have AP I am alive. Flex will really be nuts in there this week but if Stewart is still out I go with D Williams I think, Ballard is tempting also. He has a weak opponent, forget who now, and just got 100 against Houston. All in all pretty good year. In my league I had the 3rd most points but was eliminated early with a lot of bad match ups. I hate week 17. It is a deal breaker for me. That is in playoffs. Other formats possibly. I can not go through 16 games and the lose because me guys are getting rested while his have to win.

Edited by hwd23 - 17 Dec 2012 at 12:17pm
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2012 at 12:23pm
No league should use week 17 if you use playoffs. But with no playoffs it is no more important than week 1.
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2012 at 12:25pm
Manning switch? You were playing Freeman right?
STEELCITY10 View Drop Down

Quote STEELCITY10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2012 at 4:47pm
Blue we both said earlier in the week to ride the people who got you there so hopefully he used Manning over Freeman!!!!
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2012 at 8:43pm
In a few leagues that I could not get DET defense I took Tenn and they paid off tonight. I did not need them in any league but they atleast did well. Sanchez sucks.
Slay_ View Drop Down

Quote Slay_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2012 at 9:23pm
Sup fellas! So I won my semi rd game by 0.4, barring point adjustment, I'm super bowl bound. Does anyone think there could be a point adjustment for the Jets D? I'm in an espn league...
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2012 at 9:29pm
That is close. There are many point adjustments on defense in leagues. Hopefully it stays for you. You can go check the jets stats and then look at your rules to add it up yourself.
Slay_ View Drop Down

Quote Slay_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2012 at 9:45pm
Thanks man! This is nuts, my opponent's team is insane, rice , ,martin and tynes burned him bad. I got burned on that frank gore fumble recovery td, so I hope I can get this one. Back to the broncos next week.

Edited by Slay_ - 17 Dec 2012 at 9:47pm
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2012 at 2:09pm
Anyone here that likes fantasy baseball can check out my yahoo/mock draft post in the baseball section
hwd23 View Drop Down

Quote hwd23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2012 at 3:45am
Yes Lablue I survived my brilliant Manning to Freeman switch. I was being sarcastic lol. Thankfully the rest of the team delivered.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>