Login: Sign up now! or
call 888-201-3057
| Help | Why Subscribe?
Yahoo! SportsFoxSportsESPN
HOME NFL MLB / Minors NBA NHL GOLF RACING NCAAF NCAAB MORE...    BLOGS MYROTOWIRE ASK AN EXPERT WIRELESS
  Mock Drafts | Baseball Commissioner | Football Commissioner | More
Search for Player:      
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Wr advice for a friend

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
hwd23 View Drop Down

Quote hwd23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wr advice for a friend
    Posted: 14 Dec 2012 at 6:01pm
Okay my buddy is in the other semi final game. I don't really care which team I draw, and would give him or his opponent, my best advice. He has these 3 WR left to fill his 3rd slot. Dez Bryant(no he isnt a wr3 but this week is different) L Moore and Floyd. I initially said you have to play Dez. I changed to Moore for these reasons 1-Dez still has that questionable next to his name. Yes he will probably play but reason 2- The Cowboys kickoff is at 4:25. New Orleans is at 1:00. Floyd I dismissed. If he was the night game he might be in the equation. If he allows the N.O. game to be played and Dez is a late scratch he is left looking on the wire for the best Tennessee Jets New England Or San Fran WR. I actually believe K Wright is still there. So he could scoop up Wright and go Dez. 3- Tampa Bay has the worst pass D in the NFL. I didn't consider Pitt having the best because Rivers killed them last week with no Taylor. If Alexander can do it Dez can also. Yeah two different type WR but still. I told him I would ask. There it is. I didn't want to just list the three names because the kickoff times are huge to me.
hwd23 View Drop Down

Quote hwd23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2012 at 6:03pm
Real quick additional info Floyd 8.6 PPG Moore 8.9 PPG and Dex 12.9 PPG
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2012 at 6:36pm
I hate guys that might sit out after one or two plays so I might play it safe and sit DEZ. I like Moore over Floyd most weeks and vs TB pass defnese I do for sure.
hwd23 View Drop Down

Quote hwd23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2012 at 2:36am
Same advice I gave Lablue . I told him about you and said I would get a second opinion. The crazy thing? Erickson had them 31 32 and 33 Moore Dez Floyd. Espn had them 18 19 38 Moore Dez Floyd. I always goe with Erickson's list BUT I agree with ESPN here. Same play but Floyd was never really in the conversation because of the Tampa pass D. Not to be confused with the Tampa run D. Talk about something that if you don't dig deeper. Foles killed them while brown weny 6 yards on 12 carries
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2012 at 5:25pm
Luckily Moore got the TD or Floyd would have been close in points.
 Post Reply Post Reply