RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

which RB do I start

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
theok3 View Drop Down

Quote theok3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: which RB do I start
    Posted: 14 Dec 2012 at 11:59am
I have a choice between moreno against baltimore or murray against pit.  Also for my flex I have nicks right now but I was think about putting cobb there instead?
hwd23 View Drop Down

Quote hwd23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2012 at 5:43pm
If Baltimore Run D is a factor you can dismiss it. 25th in the league 4.1 YPC 12 TD. Remember when they went a season without allowing one? Pitt is 5th 3.7 and 8 Td's allowed. Moreno all day. Especially with Dez questionable. If they can't move the ball....Now there are other factors but Denver has the better Qb ,will probably score more points,and is facing the worse of the two run D's
hwd23 View Drop Down

Quote hwd23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2012 at 5:47pm
I'm not to sure I don't play both backs if the flex allows it but Cobb does so much if you are going to play a WR. With Nelson out, Jennings still hasn't put up a line worth writing about(I think he will but that is another topic), and Aaron Rodgers as his QB he just seems like he has a lot more upside.
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2012 at 6:33pm
I don't know your other wr's but I bet I like Cobb over a few of them and then play both rb's. I like Moreno over Murray if you play one.
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2012 at 5:21pm
Moreno and Murray both did good but Moreno a little better.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.031 seconds.