Login: Sign up now! or
call 888-201-3057
| Help | Why Subscribe?
Yahoo! SportsFoxSportsESPN
HOME NFL MLB / Minors NBA NHL GOLF RACING NCAAF NCAAB MORE...    BLOGS MYROTOWIRE ASK AN EXPERT WIRELESS
  Mock Drafts | Baseball Commissioner | Football Commissioner | More
Search for Player:      
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Trade Opinions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
a.ong26 View Drop Down

Quote a.ong26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trade Opinions
    Posted: 13 Dec 2012 at 8:25pm
Current standing: 27-27-0 (7th/14)

Current team:
PG: Sessions, Ridnour, Jamal Crawford, Mo Williams
SG: Kobe, P. George, Waiters
SF: AK47
PF: P. Patterson, D. Lee
C: Marc Gasol, Brook Lopez, Valanciunas.

Currently in a trade pending approval of the league: Kobe & Valanciunas for L. Aldridge and R. Hibbert.

I've been losing on blocks and rebounds, so I had to get bigs. I figured I could spare some losses on points since I'm the league leader in that. Worried about the steals, 3's and assists I lose from that though.

So to try and make up for that, I've proposed another trade to someone else:
Marc Gasol and Sessions for Dragic and Lilliard.

Thoughts? If he doesn't it, who do you think I should give up for them?
pmissner View Drop Down

Quote pmissner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2012 at 9:33am
While I like to get the best player in any trade, I think you made a nice deal in getting Aldridge and Hibbert for Kobe. I wouldn't worry about losing steals and assists from that deal. Kobe doesn't like to pass much. I wouldn't be surprised to see you league-mate decline your offer for Lillard and Dragic unless he really needs a center. If you are really worried about assists, you could try Aldridge for Lillard.
 Post Reply Post Reply