RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Need Help ASAP Start/Sit J Maclin or Vick Ballard

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
michael.tessier1 View Drop Down

Quote michael.tessier1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need Help ASAP Start/Sit J Maclin or Vick Ballard
    Posted: 13 Dec 2012 at 4:05pm

I have my roster set for the championship but have a shaky flex play trying to decide between Jeremy Maclin playing tonight projected 14.7 points on ESPN. Vick Ballard is facing the Texans D and is projected 6.8 points. I initially thought Ballard was the safer play but now I'm having second thoughts. It is not a PPR league.

LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2012 at 4:10pm
Non ppr and they have Maclin that high and Ballard that low? I don;t like facing HOU run defense but I still like Ballard more.
hwd23 View Drop Down

Quote hwd23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2012 at 6:07pm
Well Maclin didn't get the TD that would have made the play so sweet. The fumble hurt. He got me a 6.30. I'll take it from my 3rd WR. Wish I had got a couple more but it is what it is. Not the .7 I got from Myers last week. AP/Martin. I live or die with them. 14 was an insane projection. Ballard is about right. Who did you play? Lablue I'm back to debating Ballard/Owens lol. Ballard is in there now.
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2012 at 6:37pm
Ballard and Owens is like Maclin and SMith to me. Close but I have made my picks on both.
michael.tessier1 View Drop Down

Quote michael.tessier1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2012 at 2:17pm

I benched Maclin. Now I'm trying to decide between Vick Ballard or Joique Bell. Any thoughts? Ballard projected 6.8 @ HOU, Bell projected 14.7 @ ARI.

I did a sit start comparison on Fantasy Pros and the expert pick is Ballard 82% and Bell 18%. I haven't seen the Lions play much this year, how many guys is he splitting carries with?

I've got the championship and $900 on the line, I would appreciate any help.

LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2012 at 2:41pm
I like Ballard. Leshoure will get as many touches as Bell. Ballard should get close to all of the RB touches for Indy. Does not mean he will score more but I like the guy getting all the touches.
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2012 at 5:30pm
Ballard outscored Bell so hope you went there.

Edited by LABLUE - 16 Dec 2012 at 5:32pm
hwd23 View Drop Down

Quote hwd23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2012 at 6:53am
I never really used that fantasy pro site. Last week it said 81 Ballard 19 Owens. So I did Ballard/Williams. It said 61% Williams 39% Ballard. They about nailed that one perfectly. This week I am convinced,despite Ballards week opponent, that Williams is the play. I haven't even really debated it. Might go see what that site says again but I am sure it is Williams after that game.
hwd23 View Drop Down

Quote hwd23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2012 at 6:57am
And wonder what the over/under for Yards was last week on Ballard? No way anyone would have bet he got 100 yards. I know he was at 103,then 97, and wound up with 105. Would have been a crazy bet to have. No Td but a solid play against a very tough Houston run D. Bell got a lot of people. He was used all over. Including in the other semi final game. By the guy who lost by 2. Ouch. With Wells on the bench. What a crazy game.
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2012 at 9:01am
Who is Williams? Carolina?
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.078 seconds.