Login: Sign up now! or
call 888-201-3057
| Help | Why Subscribe?
Yahoo! SportsFoxSportsESPN
HOME NFL MLB / Minors NBA NHL GOLF RACING NCAAF NCAAB MORE...    BLOGS MYROTOWIRE ASK AN EXPERT WIRELESS
  Mock Drafts | Baseball Commissioner | Football Commissioner | More
Search for Player:      
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Is this a smart move?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mark.ms251 View Drop Down

Quote mark.ms251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is this a smart move?
    Posted: 13 Dec 2012 at 3:29pm
I decided on my RB to start David Wilson and knowshon Moreno in my flex .. Have Morris,Alexander,gore,turner,shorts, and Hilton on the bench......figured Wilson will get carried against a last place falcons rush Defense plus his return yards .. And Moreno is gonna be fed carries against a bad ravens run defense.....Morris scares me bc with rg3 banged up their gonna load the box.... Idk what do you guys think?
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2012 at 3:33pm
ATL has the 23rd ranked rushing defense. I like Gore every week. Bradshaw has not been ruled out yet. If you get return yards also then that gives Wilson a nice bonus if Bradshaw sits. I sit Morris with RG3 hurt with your other options.

Quote mark.ms251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2012 at 3:34pm
Thanks man
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2012 at 3:34pm
This multiple post thing has been happening alot lately so guessing it was not you.

Quote mark.ms251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2012 at 3:57pm
Yea I would hit submit and it would say that I was unable to submit my post and to check my connection... So I sent it a few times to get it to work and the same message popped up... Then all my posts showed up at once... You guys prolly thought I was an @sshole
hwd23 View Drop Down

Quote hwd23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2012 at 6:14pm
I did last week but it has been happening every week. Bradshaw is ruled out now. One think to read up on. Wilson can not pass block. Not sure who would at this point with Brown gone. I would kill for Wilson in one of my leagues so he is a solid play. Good thinking on Morris. Still a play for most people but you have options. Gore is a tough one to sit. New England is 8th against the run. 3.9 YPC . If Smith was still the QB I probably would still go Gore but however you spell his name will run. I think Wilson/Moreno is a good callif I don't read somewhere they have some RB I don't know about. His fumble wasn't the only reason he was in the dog house. Return yards are worth how much? I only gibve 1 per 50 in my league so a game like last week would matter.
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2012 at 6:40pm
Hard to sit Gore but I would do it here. Moreno and Wilson.
hwd23 View Drop Down

Quote hwd23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2012 at 2:39am
it might not have been super clear but I agree. Was just pointing out Coughlin and his want for a pass blocker. Sure Wilson will get enough touched where it doesnt matter. Man I wish I had not waived him.

LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2012 at 5:27pm
Moreno was great but Wilson did not do much since they were behind 90 points. Looks like Gore will be the better play now. Moreno should have had a another 1 yard TD run but the fullback stole it on first down.
 Post Reply Post Reply