RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Lablue one final ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
hwd23 View Drop Down

Quote hwd23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lablue one final ?
    Posted: 13 Dec 2012 at 1:49pm
Givens is on wires. He is facing Minnesota. I like him but if I were to play him over Maclin I mine as well play Smith. It would be just looking for the HR also. I am not comfortable with Maclin despite my predictions last week. That was against Tampa and it only became a great line on the final play. Whatever I leave it as now will be it because I need sleep. I've said it in every thread but thanks again for the advice and a diversion from feeling like crap.
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2012 at 1:53pm
lol...I have been trying to be neutral on your Maclin call since I am torn also. All three of those guys are close to me. I still go with Maclin I think. I think Philly will score around 20 points tonight.

Don't need to thank me. That is what this section is for...Advice and talking sh*t back and forth with people. I like talking with you since you know your sh*t. Even if we disagree. If we all agreed then why even have a draft or talk about things. Good luck.

ps. Dont blame me after Maclin's 3-22 line.....lol
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2012 at 1:54pm
I will add that I have been playing L. Moore over Maclin every week Moore has been back along side Megatron in one of my leagues. Only start two wr's in 16 team league.
hwd23 View Drop Down

Quote hwd23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2012 at 2:41pm
Moore did very well until last week. He sure would beat Nelson.
hwd23 View Drop Down

Quote hwd23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2012 at 2:42pm
If had the choice of the three Moore would be the one.
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2012 at 3:20pm
I like Moore since Brees throws for 300 yards a game. They spread it around but he still gets his too. Plus he seems to get a TD a week lately.(I think)
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2012 at 5:34pm
Maclin first catch and 2nd play of the game fumbles....lol
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2012 at 5:20pm
Moore another TD.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.078 seconds.