RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Need upside

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Cormac View Drop Down

Quote Cormac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need upside
    Posted: 13 Dec 2012 at 2:31am
In a 2-week playoff and down 20 points to the other team.

I've Bryce Brown (who I played last week for a massive doughnut!) and sat BJGE. Now I've the same decision to make. I need upside and think Brown has the massive upside I need as opposed to BJGE's "safe" 10-15 points floor-ceiling. So would you play Brown again vs Bengals?
hwd23 View Drop Down

Quote hwd23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2012 at 7:14am
Eagles are not a great run stopping team by any stretch of the imagination(ranked 17th). They have given up 4.1 ypc and only 7 Td's on the ground. Bengals have given up less yards(11th) ,but more per carry 4.2, and more Td's with 11. That isn't an easy call, but with the way teams have been moving the ball against Philly, I would see more opportunities for a TD from the G-E. With McCoy ruled out you have both guys. It is a close call. Brown looked unstoppable until the Tampa Bay game. Tampa is first against the run. I don't see what else could play into the decision. They play each other so either it is a low scoring game, which I don't think  it will be, and the pace is slow or it is a high scoring game where the pace is fast. If your question is who has more upside than it is Brown. If your question is who would I play in a playoff game it would be Green-Ellis. Who has been a solid play for a while now.  

Edited by hwd23 - 13 Dec 2012 at 7:16am
hwd23 View Drop Down

Quote hwd23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2012 at 7:18am
20 points is not a huge amount. Unless you feel his team is 20 points per week better. I missed that part. Those were monster games by Brown. All the advice in the world and it still is going to come down to your gut. Both are strong plays. To say it clearer than I did above Brown no doubt has more upside if that is all you want to know.
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2012 at 8:16am
I play Brown tonight.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.070 seconds.