RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Line-up. Help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rmchale70 View Drop Down

Quote rmchale70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Line-up. Help
    Posted: 11 Dec 2012 at 7:46pm
In the semi finals of a 10 man league. What are your thoughts on a starting line up. It's a PPR league.

Positions are: QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, Flex (W/R), Flex (W/R/T), K, and Def.

My players are:
- QB T. Brady
- QB RGIII
- WR D. Thomas (Den)
- WR A. Johnson (Hou)
- WR L. Moore (No)
- WR M. Floyd (SD)
- WR TY. Hilton (IND)
- WR D. Bess (Mia)
- RB. M. Lynch
- RB D. Martin
- RB A. Morris
- RB J Rodgers (ATL)
- RB K. Moreno (Den)
- TE. H. Miller (Pit)
- K. M. Pratter (Den)
- DEF. Atlanta
- DEF. New England.

Thanks you for sharing your thoughts.
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2012 at 7:56pm
Brady
Lynch
Morris
Moreno
Martin
Thomas
Johnson
Moore
Miller
Prater
New England
hwd23 View Drop Down

Quote hwd23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2012 at 9:50pm
I think Lablue nailed this one. Not much debate. Probably the only one he thought about was WR3. Moore Didn't show up last week. Had 3 solid games before that. Hilton is facing the Houston Pass D but what have they shown? Floyd The Carolina D. I would see what was on wires for D. Detroit made it by somehow they would be a play over both of those teams. Arizona has by far given up the most points to opposing D;s. Not sure what else may be there. New England against San Fran isn't a bad play. Just make sure it is your best option.
aespo8 View Drop Down

Quote aespo8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2012 at 8:02pm
Moore 3rd wr Moreno 3rd rb. Flex Morris is better than other wrs.
hwd23 View Drop Down

Quote hwd23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2012 at 9:33am
I just realized the situation with RGIII may make Lynch a better play than Morris. Morris owes a lot of his success to the kind of player RGIII is. Impossible to defend against lol. Just for information purposes ESPN has 4 experts rank. They then avg that out and put out a list.Martin 3 Lynch 4 Morris 8 Moreno 14. Not sure why they are all so down on Moreno as Baltimore has allowed the 8th most yards to running backs. 12 Td's . Buffalo allows 4.8 YPC and 18 Td's. I would have to figure out a way to get him in there. Cleveland 4.3 and only 10 Td's. They say drop Moreno. I say drop Morris. Either way you have to get Lynch in there IMHO
hwd23 View Drop Down

Quote hwd23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2012 at 9:36am
by the way I realize RGIII may play but the D knows he isn't running.
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2012 at 9:37am
I might have Lynch as my # 1 overall RB this week. Coming off a huge 3 TD week and facing a sh*tty Buff defense? The same team that traded him away? 120 yards rushing with 2 td's and 20 yards receiving is my prediction.
hwd23 View Drop Down

Quote hwd23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2012 at 9:42am
I missed him in your original lineup that I agreed with.I just noticed he can play all 4. Disregard all I wrote.You have to play the 4 Rb's. I don't even see any choices here. Top guys to play all the way around. 
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.031 seconds.