RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Wr to star

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
giantsfan91 View Drop Down

Quote giantsfan91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wr to star
    Posted: 11 Dec 2012 at 3:23pm
Can start 3 receivers I got Wayne decker givens and britt which three to start britts goin against jets proally cromartie so who do I start I got rbs Martin Steven Jackson Alfred Morris I can take one out and put a wr in if need wuts ur opinion
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2012 at 3:26pm
I sit Britt even after last weeks big game. Should face Cromartie andthe Jets are still a decent overall defense. I start all 3 rb's. I like to start rb's over wr's when I can. But play Martin and Morris for sure.

Edited by LABLUE - 11 Dec 2012 at 3:26pm
hwd23 View Drop Down

Quote hwd23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2012 at 10:13pm
Agreed
seps View Drop Down

Quote seps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2012 at 6:21am
Jets Def isn't good.... I sit S Jackson and play Morris, D. Martin,Wayne, Decker & Britt.
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2012 at 7:26am
Originally posted by seps

Jets Def isn't good.... I sit S Jackson and play Morris, D. Martin,Wayne, Decker & Britt.

Jets have the 3rd ranked passing defense even without Revis.
hwd23 View Drop Down

Quote hwd23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2012 at 10:22am
Funny how people perceive things when all you have to do is go look. I mean in Yahoo they even have little bubbles now to tell you how positions fare against each teams D. I can't tell you the people I talk to who still think Baltimore and run stop. That isn't the case. Cromartie  has taken his game to another level since Revis was hurt.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.187 seconds.