RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Predicament!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Cormac View Drop Down

Quote Cormac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Predicament!
    Posted: 09 Dec 2012 at 6:32am
Ok,

So going up against best team over a 2-week playoff matchup. His team is ridiculous. Mine is pretty strong but I really need to excel (he's projected at 151 points and I'm at 134).

Problem is I've got Forte, BJGE, Bryce Brown and Adrian Peterson and only 2 RB and 1 flex spot. Means I need to sit one of them. Have to go with Brown and AP for definite and sitting Forte or BJGE is a tough choice.

Also, we play an O/P slot where I'd usually play my 2nd QB so that's Romo and Kapernick this week. Romo got a tough matchup.

Is it CRAZY to consider playing the 4th RB instead of Romo in the O/P slot?

If it is too crazy which RB would you sit?

TY!
hwd23 View Drop Down

Quote hwd23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2012 at 8:28am
Since Tampa is first in the NFl against the run I am not sure it is a definite he is a start. Green-Ellis has been on a role and Dallas has not stopped the run all year. Forte I didnt see much film on last week. If he looked 100% you still have to deal with Bush vulturing his goal line carries. I don't know your scoring but if your looking for the crazy big line yes benching Romo is nuts. He may not have a good game. He however is by far the most likely to put up 3/4 Td's. He has had some crazy 2nd half's as of late. I sit Forte because he is in Minnesota, has the ankle issue, and Bush cuts into his line.
hwd23 View Drop Down

Quote hwd23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2012 at 8:33am
but if you believe the D from last 6 games the Cincinnati D is for real then it isn't crazy going with your thinking. That doesn't make much sense I know. What I am saying is no way I sit Romo in the circumstances you gave. That is based on my take of the Cowboys offense and the Cincinnati D. If you think Dallas is going to be held to less than 13 then obviously you sit him. That is the roll the Bengals are on 13,6,10,13. Giants, Chiefs, Raiders, Chargers.
Cormac View Drop Down

Quote Cormac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2012 at 9:31am
Thanks dude. Yeah it's a bit of a, eh, predicament I suppose! Still not sure what way I'll roll. I'm sure it'll be a last minute decision and whichever it is no doubt it'll be the wrong one! ;-)
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.063 seconds.