RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

QB for playoffs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
stylz3 View Drop Down

Quote stylz3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: QB for playoffs
    Posted: 04 Dec 2012 at 11:45am
I'm torn between 2 quarterbacks Matt Ryan or Josh Freeman. Who has the better matchup this week?
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2012 at 12:38pm
I like Ryan vs Carolina. I like TB to run all over Philly.
stylz3 View Drop Down

Quote stylz3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2012 at 1:19pm
Thanks I will consider this for my final lineup
hwd23 View Drop Down

Quote hwd23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2012 at 5:59pm
I am going to disagree here Lablue. Freeman will light Philly up. Go look at Stopa's waiver wire pickup article. Since the change in defensive coordinator Philly has the worst 6 game stretch in NFL history. All 6 Qb's had 122+ QB ratings. The numbers are scary. I posted the paragraph on another post here. Check it out before making your final call. Ryan has tappered off big time from the MVP hype he had going a month ago.
hwd23 View Drop Down

Quote hwd23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2012 at 6:01pm
Tampa has the worst pass D in the NFL for the season. This is going to be a high scoring game. If Foles went 250 and 1 against Dallas what do you think he will do to Tampa?
hwd23 View Drop Down

Quote hwd23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2012 at 6:16pm
Most shocking, though, is a defense that went from fantasy relevant early in the year to posting the worst six-game stretch of pass defense in NFL history. That's not hyperbole, either - just look at the numbers. In the six games since Todd Bowles took over as defensive coordinator, the Eagles have allowed 16 passing TDs, zero INTs, and every quarterback has posted a QB rating of 122 or higher. No team has ever posted a six-week stretch like that. If your fantasy matchups are at all close the next three weeks, make sure you're starting all Bucs (Week 14), Bengals (Week 15), and Redskins (Week 16).
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2012 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by stylz3

I'm torn between 2 quarterbacks Matt Ryan or Josh Freeman. Who has the better matchup this week?

Hope you went with Ryan. 342, 2 td's and a 2 point conversion. Freeman 189 and 2 td's.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.061 seconds.