RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

What do I do with Bryce brown?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
theok3 View Drop Down

Quote theok3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What do I do with Bryce brown?
    Posted: 03 Dec 2012 at 10:43pm
Should I hold onto him or try to pick up someone else off the waiver since McCoy is likely coming back?
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2012 at 1:40am
I bet McCoy sits another week. You play him for the third straight week like I am doing.
stylz3 View Drop Down

Quote stylz3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2012 at 9:37am
Stick with Bryce, I just don't like the way he runs with ball makes himself prone to fumbling or having it get stripped.
boylinator View Drop Down

Quote boylinator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2012 at 8:09am
20-1 McCoy is out for the year
hwd23 View Drop Down

Quote hwd23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2012 at 5:48pm
I will take those odds boylinator. If you are serious I'll exchange paypal info. That said you keep Brown. Even if McCoy comes back week 15 Brown had earned his 12-15 touches. With what he has done with those touches he is a solid play unless you are just loaded at RB. What I did was the dumbest thing you can do. I am a Mccoy owner. 1st round. @nd round I got Peterson. Late I got Martin. I had Reece B Wells and Mendenhall. Wells was still taking my IR spot so I would have had to waive two to get Brown who was still there. I decided to put a bug in the last place guys ear. He got him. I missed both of those monster fantasy games. Have waived Mendenhall and would waive Wells in a NY minute if anything was out there. Looking back,this was before Mendenhalls two fumble in first 4 carry night, I really screwed up. Boy may be right but I see McCoy coming back next week and a split myself. With both guys plays depending on your options.
hwd23 View Drop Down

Quote hwd23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2012 at 5:49pm
This week Lablue nailed it. 
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2012 at 8:55pm
Bad week for Brown but you had to play him in all leagues after the past two weeks.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.047 seconds.