RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

5th year Auction league looking for 2 owners

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mroy View Drop Down

Quote mroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 5th year Auction league looking for 2 owners
    Posted: 30 Nov 2012 at 12:14pm
Howdy,

I'm advertising a very great group of individuals who formed a newbie/novice auction league (6x7 with $50 pay-in for 100 percent cash payout). I know every person at this point by phone or in person.

This league is special to me out of those I'm a part of due to the personal connections and we had the couple online guys we had last year leave. We run it on CBS Sportsline until Fantrax runs auctions. So special in fact that I was considering disbanding and starting fresh so that I wouldn't have to replace online owners with online owners... But I've since changed my tune and if you're a friendly, long-term owner who isn't shy about chatting/phone/texting or whatever method you prefer you'll be a good fit.

We based our keeper rules on the XFL (Xperts Fantasy league) because I loved their format.

If you're interested Email me @ William@armenia.com and I'll reply quickly to see if you're a good fit.

Here are the teams available (14 team league, large bench, 2 catchers,up to 6 minor leaguers):

Team 1

Team 2

Andy1300 View Drop Down

Quote Andy1300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2012 at 5:43am
Roto or head to head
woodpondbogo@snet.net View Drop Down

Quote woodpondbogo@snet.net Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2012 at 7:07am
Hiya, 2nd spot still open as I havent advertised yet on baseballhq or my other places of fantasy sports. Also it is roto 6x7. Please email with any questions! William@armenia.com.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.094 seconds.