RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Start two of three good players

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
darbs076 View Drop Down

Quote darbs076 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Start two of three good players
    Posted: 24 Nov 2012 at 12:30pm
Jordy Nelson, Eric Decker and Marcel Reece

Nelson is playing the giants which is a good matchup and is back to 100%

Decker has struggled past couple games to get targets but is a touchdown machine and have favorable matchup vs. KC

Reece has 43 points in 3 games and is a monster in the receiving game as well as the rushing game.

Thanks guys. Best of luck this week
pmissner View Drop Down

Quote pmissner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2012 at 3:19pm
It's a tough choice, so I went to a higher power: Jeff Erickson and his Value Meter. He has Nelson and Reece rated much higher than Decker, which makes sense. Bench Decker.
darbs076 View Drop Down

Quote darbs076 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2012 at 3:30pm
haha thanks a lot man for the opinion i appreciate it.

Ive just been going back and forth, cause decker most likely will draw an undersized Javier Arenas

But then again Jordy is their only deep threat, and I like him against a weak giants secondary.

and of course reece is a huge part of the OAK offense right now. I guess right now I'm debating between jordy and decker.

Thanks again for the feedback
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2012 at 4:14pm
I bench Nelson. Besides one game he has been a bust this year.
LABLUE View Drop Down

Quote LABLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2012 at 4:18pm
He has 5 td's and two 100 yard games. One of the 100 yard games and 3 td's all in one game. Means the other 10 weeks he has one 100 yard game and 2 td's. I traded him after his 3 TD game.
darbs076 View Drop Down

Quote darbs076 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2012 at 6:15pm
the only thing that worries me about decker is that his targets have been decreasing.
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.125 seconds.