RotoWire Partners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar

Should I do this trade?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
incredibles11 View Drop Down

Quote incredibles11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Should I do this trade?
    Posted: 16 Nov 2012 at 3:40pm
I got offered a trade that would have Duncan and Beal coming my way and me trading Pekovic and Klay Thompson. I may be able to get Waiters instead of Beal if you think Waiters is better. What should I do? 7 cat league: Points Rebounds Assists Steals Blocks FTM 3PTM. 15 player roster/8 Teams.
pmissner View Drop Down

Quote pmissner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2012 at 12:16pm
I think I'd hold onto what you have. It's a good offer, but I think we haven't seen the best of Pekovic and Thompson. Duncan is playing at a high level, but his minutes will level off below 30. I like Beal more than Waiters, but both will be inconsistent. I am looking forward to seeing what Beal can do next to John Wall, but I think you can do better than this trade.
kylemckeown16 View Drop Down

Quote kylemckeown16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2012 at 2:03am
Stick with Pek and Thompson. Thompson will come around. He's one of the best shooters in the NBA and just having a rough stretch.

Kyle McKeown
@RotoWireKyleNBA
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.047 seconds.